FULL MOON CEREMONY
What is a Full Moon Ceremony?
Hali Love offers a pre-recorded full moon ceremony that will take you approximately 20-30 minutes. >> click here
You can listen to and follow the Sturgeon Super Moon Ceremony that was held August 1, 2023. >> click here
Hali Love's full moon ritual is a non-denominational practice where you set aside some time (20-90 minutes) to cleanse, connect, release and create; through cleansing practices, intention setting, declaration, journalling, meditation and music.
Why do a Full Moon Ceremony?
The full moon is responsible for heightened energy; we see this in nature by the abnormal highs lows of the ocean's tide. We also see this in heightened emotion, as well as the synching of many female cycles (the moon symbolizes feminine energy).
The full moon is a powerful time, as it receives the light of the sun, and shines it back to us through illumination. When the moon is full, its strong gravitational pull on the Earth makes for a time of peak creative energy and incredibly powerful intuitive breakthroughs. The full moon accentuates everything that you’ve been working on during the waxing phase. Take time to reflect on what no longer works for you, as this is most powerful time to purge, cleanse and reset, and to call in what you wish to manifest in your life.
PRE RECORDED FULL MOON CEREMONY
Gather your materials
Download your full moon playlist and meditation below
Palo santo, sage or an incense
A candle, lighter or matches
Two pieces of paper
A pen and a metal (or a fire-safe) bowl
11 Steps to complete your Full Moon Ceremony
1. Gather your materials: Your smudge and matches, your candle, your 2 pieces of paper and pen, download your full moon meditation and playlist.
2. Take your ritual shower: Visualize the water cleansing you and taking away any unwanted negative energy, and visualise the water providing protection for you.
3. Start your playlist.
4. Smudge yourself and your space with the intention to clear out any negative and unwanted energy.
5. Connect with the full moon - if you can see it, take a few moments to look and it and see if you can connect and feel the energy from it.
6. Sit quietly and comfortably, and do your full moon meditation.
7. Take your pen and paper and write down anything and everything you want to release. Write out feelings, fears, blocks - anything that is not serving you. Think about everything in your whole life - employment, relationships, limiting thoughts and self destructive behaviours and patterns.
8. Take your second piece of paper and write down everything you want to manifest into your life. Think about relationship goals, adventures, financial abundance. Keep this positive. Do not wish anyone ill fortune or harm in anyway.
9. Read your release paper out loud. Once your are finished reading, say the following words: “I hereby release you; all things that no longer serve me. I release you once and for all, be gone!” Now burn your paper. As you watch it burn, repeat the sentence over and over until the paper is fully gone.
10. Read your manifest paper out loud. Once you are finished reading, say the following words: “I hereby call in my manifestations, which are pure and clean and from my heart”. Now hold the meditations onto of your heart and pause for a few moments. Set the paper aside and save it for your new moon ritual!
11. Complete your ceremony! Please make sure your fire is out!! Put on the Gayatri Mantra (the last song on my playlist), and either dance in celebration or take Savasana (laying on your back relaxed and still), or any combination thereof.
MAKE SURE YOUR FIRE IS OUT! And then dance or take Savasana to the Gayatri Mantra
The Gayatri Mantra's general interpretation is: May we meditate on that most adored Supreme Lord, the creator, whose divine light illuminates all realms (physical, mental and spiritual). May this divine light illuminate our intellect. This is the last song on your playlist.
Share your experience!
Spread the good vibes! Tag hali__love on Instagram.
AUGUST 1, 2023 STURGEON SUPER MOON LIVE-RECORDED
The mantra we sung at this ceremony is a Chandra (moon diety) mantra. It's purpose is to It calls us back into perspective when life becomes confusing and helps us see things more clearly. It sharpens our intellect and calms our nervous system to restore balance & equanimity.